Thursday, December 18, 2008

Straight from Guyana

Hey everybody,
We are still in Guyana for about two more weeks. We are really blessed to be here. I have visited about three churches since i came here. I have been really blessed. I ministered to a youth group, sang at a church and attended a prayer session. This country is pretty cool but it also have its problems- the crime rate is really low, the ordinary peolple leave in fear, there is great witch craft just like back home in Africa. People are really getting murdered sometimes for about twenty U.S Dollars. Please keep us in prayer for safety, good health and provision.

On another note, last nite, we went bowling for the first time in our lives, so i am ready to play against Andrea-Lol. tshepiso has really grown in one week, she now crawls and eats a lot more variety of things, Guyana is rich in fruit so we are really enjoying ourselves. God bless you and thank you for your prayer and support.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I am so ready for a bowling match!! I miss you guys. I can't believe Tshepiso is crawling around now...it's only been a couple of weeks! Tell everyone hello for me, ok?tersh Love you guys!

Abby said...

Hi! I am a friend of Andrea's and live in Fort Worth. Sounds like you are our neighbors in Dallas now! Welcome to Texas.
Andrea speaks so highly of all of you and my husband, Paul, and I would love to have you over. I have sent Andrea an e-mail requesting your contact info so we don't ahve to post that stuff on the blog. I'll be in touch very soon.
Feel free to link to my blog and find out a little about us as well!